Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Design Your Own Fabric

Image: Spoonflower.com

My husband is always telling me that I should design my own fabric, furniture, rugs... pretty much whatever I'm looking for at the time. It could be because I'm always saying "Well, that would be perfect, if only..."

Absolutely no chance of me starting my own fabric or furniture line any time soon (ever) but it looks as if I could design my own fabric, if I so desire.

The two sites below give you the chance to design your own fabric. It doesn't appear to be an expensive process like I thought it would be, at first glance, especially for a one-time special project. I'm considering it. If I do it, I'll share the results.
Spoonflower
I originally saw this source on High Heeled Foot in the Door



Fabric on Demand


Do you think you would use either of these resources for a project? If so, what?

Or have you already used them or a source like them? I would love to hear about it!

I'm linking this to Julia's HOOKED ON FRIDAYS. Check it out to see what others are hooked on!