Monday, September 7, 2009

Color Inspiration - Laura Gunn

Laura Gunn - Paint In My Hair


It all started when I saw a post on U Create about Laura Gunn's Undercover Crate Tutorial. (These crates are so fun!) This led me to Laura Gunn's blog, Paint In My Hair. What I found was a bright, fun blog full of creativity. Laura is an artist, designer and crafter (with her own fabric line) who is definitely not afraid of color.

These are just a couple of the projects I found on her site.

This is her sewing corner. The table skirt was made out of a bedspread. Click HERE for more.

The chairs below were painted and then recovered using dishtowels. To read more about it and see this room (including the funky chandelier!) click HERE.


Hope you're all having a wonderful Labor Day! The weather here could not be more perfect, which is why I'm headed outside now...