Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My final post...

So. How do I say this exactly?

I guess I just say it. right?

After much consideration and waffling back and forth, I've decided to stop blogging.

Is this my last post ever? I've learned to never say never, but at this point I think so.

I've really enjoyed blogging so much! I've learned a ton, and have loved sharing inspiration and ideas with you each week. I know I'll miss it. No doubt about that.  but. I also know that this is the right decision for me/my life/my priorities at this point...

Of course blogging would not have been blogging without you all! THANK YOU SO MUCH for following, subscribing, and being so supportive. For taking the time to read my posts and leave such nice comments. For posting about my blog and linking back to me. For helping me along the way when I hadn't a clue what I was doing. Really. Thank you all so much!

All the best to all of you...

And of course I can't leave without saying

HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! :-)